Monday, January 19, 2009

The World of Art....I m in them....they are in Me

The World of Art......I live there beyond time and space.....

The Budhha

It Was the Buddha who helped liberate the commoners from the burden of Ritualistic Hinduism

Face of the YearWhats the Ideology on which beauty is based?

Miss ....ummm...hmmm....Whatever! 2009
THE MYTH OF BEAUTY !
"Compassion for underpriveleged" never sees the Light of the Day!

The Bride
Symbol of Fertility! The carrier of the Future!

Kumudakasha-Kiran

My Belgaum Home.



Institutions of Heteresexuality
The Church as a social enhancer.....central to lives of Many!

The Settlement

I happened to pass by once!


Flowers

The wild never gets seen, only imagined.


Rose

Loved by all!

The Peacock

Does it look like one!


Kingdom of Moon
Inspired from 'Brida'


The Sea
Its a fun to be there.


The Starry Sky
They smile at us quitely!


Trees and us
U witness the world pass by!

Created in Jan 2009......in my house, on my Macbook screen.....in the Silence of the Night...when the world slept for the Morning light!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home