Brokeback Mountain
I watched Brokeback Mountain the day it was released in Inda.Wow it is so beautiful. I watched it twice......and it stuck into me like something. It seeped into my soul and gathered into my eyes....I wanted to weep but couldn’t. It touched me so much. The film communicates very strongly through gestures, silences, tears and smiles and gazes.
And it transcends beyond time and space......that there are Jacks everywhere with a ray of hope that never dies, that there are Ennis' everywhere self repressed yet deeply in love with Jack and there is a Brokeback mountain in every Man's life where one would prefer their ashes to be scattered once they are out of the mortal world.
The film is extraordinary with little parallels that I have seen in my 25 years of life. And it talks about pure love that lives through with time. I have carried it in me like fire that fails to die may be because it does stand related to me somewhere in one corner of my heart.
A powerful movie that reaches the Remotest corners of the Heart.
And it transcends beyond time and space......that there are Jacks everywhere with a ray of hope that never dies, that there are Ennis' everywhere self repressed yet deeply in love with Jack and there is a Brokeback mountain in every Man's life where one would prefer their ashes to be scattered once they are out of the mortal world.
The film is extraordinary with little parallels that I have seen in my 25 years of life. And it talks about pure love that lives through with time. I have carried it in me like fire that fails to die may be because it does stand related to me somewhere in one corner of my heart.
A powerful movie that reaches the Remotest corners of the Heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home